Bourton Hand is a new typeface by Kimmy Design. It’s the hand drawn version of Bourton
and a sans-serif cousin to Burford
. In addition to a new look, it boasts more layering options, stylistic alternatives, graphic extras and even comes with it’s own script font!
Okay...so here's everything you get with Bourton Hand!
• 6 Base Layer Fonts (Base, Inline, Marquee, Stripes A, Stripes B, Stripes C, Sketch A, Sketch B)
• 6 Top Layer Fonts (Base Drop, Dots, Line Light/Medium/Bold, Outline Light/Medium/Bold)
• 6 Extrude Fonts (Extrude, Outline, Shadow, Extrude Outline)
• 5 Drop Shadow Fonts + 5 solo styles (Drop Shadow, Drop Extrude, Drop Line, Drop Stripes A, Drop Stripes B)
• 2 Line Fonts for secondary text (Line Medium, Line Bold)
Bourton Hand Script
Bourton Hand Extras
Ornaments, banners, frames, borders, flags and line break (OTF, EPS, AI with User Guide for OTS)
Flourishes (OTF, EPS, AI with User Guide for OTS).